Chucker Machine Operator Trainee
|Title:||Chucker Machine Operator Trainee|
|Shift:||B - T/W/Th 3 pm - 3 am|
TCR Engineered Components, LLC, a leading value-added manufacturer of highly engineered metal component parts located in Brooklyn Center, MN, has an opening for Chucker Machine Operator Trainees. These positions produce machined parts, do tooling set-ups, and work with little supervision.
Job Responsibilities include:
- Run and monitor machined parts on machines already setup, and under the supervision of an experienced operator to meet customer specification.
- Follow daily maintenance procedures and document.
- Inspect parts in process to insure customer requirements.
- Adhere to all safety policies.
- Keep department safe, clean and organized.
- Participate in all company training.
Job Requirements include:
- High school diploma preferred.
- Maintain good communication with department lead.
- Maintain a positive working environment within all departments.
- Work at a fast pace and able to adjust schedule to meet customer demands.
- Basic computer skills.
To apply for these open positions, please click apply now or email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. To learn more about TCR Engineered Components, LLC, visit www.tcr-corp.com.