Acme Set Up Operator
|Title:||Acme Set Up Operator|
DescriptionAcme Set Up/Screw Machine Operator
TCR Engineered Components, LLC, a leading value-added manufacturer of highly engineered metal component parts located in Brooklyn Center, MN, has openings for an 1st Shift Acme Set-Up Operator. This position will produce machined parts of the highest quality in the most efficient manner; will setup moderate complex parts with little supervision and setup complex parts to the point of tooling.
Job Responsibilities include:
- Run and monitor machined parts to customer specification.
- Setup, adjust and change tooling as needed on less complex parts.
- Perform minor machine repairs and follow daily maintenance procedures and documents.
- Inspect parts in process to insure customer requirements.
- Assist all other operators in the department to ensure safety, quality and on-time delivery.
- Maintain good housekeeping in the department.
- Adhere to all safety policies.
- Participate in all company training.
Job Requirements include:
- High school diploma plus one to two years directly related experience.
- Two years direct ACME experience in a similar manufacturing environment.
- Maintain good communication with department lead.
- Keep department safe, clean and organized.
- Maintain a positive working environment within all departments.
- Basic computer skills.
- Work at a fast pace and able to adjust schedule to meet customer demands, must be willing to work overtime as needed.
To apply for these open positions, please click apply now or email resume to email@example.com. To learn more about TCR Engineered Components, LLC, visit www.tcr-corp.com.
This opening is closed and is no longer accepting applications