Machine Operator Trainee
|Title:||Machine Operator Trainee|
|Shift:||C - F/S/Su 6 am - 6 pm|
TCR Engineered Components, LLC, a leading value-added manufacturer of highly engineered metal component parts located in Brooklyn Center, MN, has openings for Machine Operator Trainees. These positions produce machined parts, do tooling set-ups, and work with little supervision.
Job Responsibilities include:
- Run and monitor machined parts to customer specifications.
- Setup, adjust, and change tooling as needed.
- Perform minor machine repairs and follow daily maintenance procedures and documents.
- Inspect parts in process to ensure customer requirements.
- Assist all other operators in the department to ensure safety, quality, and on-time delivery.
- Adhere to all safety policies.
- Participate in all company trainings.
Job Requirements include:
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Machining experience in a manufacturing environment. Screw machine experience a plus.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Ability to multi-task and work efficiently.
- Proficient using inspection equipment such as micrometers and calipers.
- Good communication skills.
- Basic computer skills.
- Positive attitude.
- Ability to adjust schedule to meet customer demands.
- These positions work alternating weeks of Friday – Sunday and Friday – Monday.
- The daily shifts are 12 hours long, 6 AM - 6 PM or 6 PM to 6 AM.
- We are recruiting for both day shift and night shift.
To apply for these open positions, please click apply now or email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. To learn more about TCR Engineered Components, LLC, visit www.tcr-corp.com.
This opening is closed and is no longer accepting applications