TCR Engineered Components, LLC, a leading value-added manufacturer of highly engineered metal component parts located in Brooklyn Center, MN, has an opening for a Warehouse Manager. This position is responsible for managing the shipping and receiving department and inventory control function.
Job Responsibilities include:
- Maintain receiving, warehousing, and distribution operations by initiating, coordinating, and enforcing program, operational, and personnel policies and procedures.
- Complies with federal, state, and local warehousing, material handling, and shipping requirements by studying existing and new legislation; enforcing adherence to requirements; advising management on needed actions.
- Safeguards warehouse operations and contents by establishing and monitoring security procedures and protocols.
- Controls inventory levels by conducting physical counts; reconciling with data storage system.
- Maintains physical condition of warehouse by planning and implementing new design layouts; inspecting equipment; issuing work orders for repair and requisitions for replacement.
- Completes warehouse operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results.
- Maintains warehouse staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees.
- Maintains warehouse staff job results by coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed. Manage the shipping and receiving area(s) to achieve 100% shipping and inventory accuracy
- Ensure same time receiving of all goods
- Lead 5S and continuous improvements in the shipping and receiving areas
- Lead safety initiatives in the area
Job Requirements include:
- Requires a Bachelor's degree or equivalent and three to four years of relevant experience.
- Previous supervisory and Lean Manufacturing/Continuous Improvement experience preferred.
- Requires effective oral and written communication skills, and excellent computer skills.
- Ability to research and analyze various different type of data information.
- Ability to make recommendations to effectively resolve problems or issues, by using judgment that is consistent with standards, practices, policies, procedures, regulation or government law.
- Ability to organize and prioritize work with a high degree of attention to details.
- Understand an MRP based ERP system. EPICOR experience preferred.
- Forklift experience or the ability to be certified to operate a forklift.
To apply for this position, click on the Apply Now button. To learn more about our company, please visit www.tcr-corp.com.
This opening is closed and is no longer accepting applications